Available in sensitive, unscented, and fresh scent
We were inspired by you, our customers.
You told us what you like and do not like about baby wipes, and we were inspired to make a better product.
We chose our manufacturer, Nice-Pak, as a result of their 50+ years of expertise on the planet of wipes. We combined their know-how with your wipes wish list to build an incredible baby wipe through joint development efforts, a couple of prototypes, lab tests, and home testing by Amazon mothers and fathers. The end result is a baby wipe that’s in point of fact designed for you—It is soft enough for a newborn, but sturdy enough to get the job done.
Wipes that delight.
We offer three varieties: sensitive, unscented, and fresh scent. You’ll also make a choice from convenient flip-top packs for around the house or at the go, and resealable packs with a tub—perfect for the changing table.
Our sensitive baby wipes include:
- Gentle chamomile to soothe delicate skin
- Pharmaceutical-grade purified water for clean, gentle wipes
- Flip-top lid for simple dispensing and lasting freshness, great for at the go
Where It is From
Pharmaceutical-grade purified water makes up no less than 97.9% of the liquid found in Amazon Elements Baby Wipes. The process starts with drinking water from the underground White Lick Creek Aquifer in Mooresville, Indiana. After the water is collected, It is purified in several stages—sedimentation, charcoal filtration, deionization, and ultraviolet disinfection. The end result? A wipe that’s secure and gentle on a baby’s sensitive skin. (And yep, that’s actually a photo of White Lick Creek.)
Chamomile Flower Extract
The chamomile extracts in Amazon Elements Baby Wipes come from Lewisville, Texas, from a company with over 30 years of experience harvesting, manufacturing, and distributing natural botanical extracts. A cold extraction process is employed to sidestep potential heat damage, which helps maximize chamomile’s ability to relieve extra-sensitive skin.
Sourced in Lewisville, TX
Amazon Elements Baby Wipes are made in Mooresville, Indiana by the wet-wipe experts at Nice-Pak Products, Inc.—a circle of relatives-owned company since their founding in 1957. The baby wipes are produced in a zero-landfill plant: waste is recycled, and the rest is converted to steam heat. The recyclable lid at the flip-top pack can go straight to the recycling bin—helping Nice-Pak reduce plastic use by 36% per year in comparison to their previous lid. We’re proud to have teamed up with them to deliver your wipes.
Located in Mooresville, IN
What It is Made Of
These baby wipes soothe extra-sensitive skin with chamomile extract. We evaluated Every ingredient to decide whether or not it will have to be included—these are all common components to baby wipes, and together they make the wipe more effective and assist keep it fresh. We now have included details at the ingredients and their origins below, giving you transparency into the products you buy for your circle of relatives.
Some ingredients list a couple of source because of changes in availability; scan the unique code on your pack with the Amazon mobile app to be told the specific source.
Contents (in order of prevalence)
Polyester, Viscose & Polypropylene
Blended together, these fibers form a soft, strong cloth wipe. (Liaoning Province, China)
Moistens wipes. (Mooresville, IN)
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
Also referred to as chamomile; soothes sensitive skin. (Lewisville, TX)
See all ingredients
Derived from coconut oil; works with polysorbate 20 to supply gentle cleansing. (University Park, IL)
Provides gentle cleansing. By combining with disodium cocoamphodiacetate this ingredient becomes more effective. (Gurnee, IL)
Prevents pH from going too high, ensuring wipes stay gentle on delicate areas. (Tienen, Belgium or Southport, NC)
Prevents pH from going too low, ensuring wipes stay gentle on delicate areas. (Augusta, GA or Lawrence, KS)
Preserves wipe freshness by targeting specific types of contaminants. (Ludwigshafen, Germany or Freeport, TX)
Preserves wipe freshness by targeting specific types of contaminants. (Freeport, TX)
Preserves wipe freshness by targeting specific types of contaminants. (Kalama, WA)
Amazon Elements Baby Wipes
Parabens, Methylisothiazolinone (MIT), Phthalates, Bronopol, Dyes, or Alcohol.
A New Level of Transparency
We’re committed to sharing an unprecedented level of detail about Every Amazon Elements item. Every pack of Amazon Elements Baby Wipes includes a unique code, which we use to track its specific ingredients and their origins, date and place of manufacture, date of delivery, and ‘best by’ date. You’ll get entry to all that information just by scanning your unique code. You’ll also scan to easily re-order, write a review, or contact us with questions. To scan your code, use the Amazon mobile app on your smart phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use these baby wipes to clean other parts of my baby?
- Yes. Amazon Elements Baby Wipes are secure for cleaning your baby’s hands, feet, face, and diaper area. Baby wipes will have to not be used to clean inside your baby’s mouth, nose, ears, or eyes.
See all questions and answers
- What ingredients do you keep out of your baby wipes?
- Amazon Elements Baby Wipes never contain:
- Parabens: Once in a while personal care products use parabens as a preservative; Amazon Elements Baby Wipes don’t contain parabens as a result of customer concerns around their effect on hormone function and development.
- Methylisothiazolinone: Often referred to as ‘MIT’, it is a preservative that may be Once in a while used in baby wipes, and could also be Once in a while used in personal care products like shampoos and lotions. It has come under some scrutiny from parents because It is classified as a sensitizer, because of this it might cause contact allergies when touching skin.
- Phthalates: Fragrances Once in a while use phthalates; Amazon Elements Baby Wipes don’t contain phthalates because of their potential for hormone disruption.
- Bronopol: Has been used as a preservative in baby wipes; Amazon Elements Baby Wipes don’t include bronopol because it is thought of as a formaldehyde donor, meaning under certain conditions it might probably break down to produce formaldehyde and cause contact allergies.
- Dyes: Many personal care products—such as shampoos, lotions, and cosmetics—include dyes to make the product a more attractive color. Amazon Elements Baby Wipes don’t contain dyes because we didn’t need to include any pointless synthetic ingredients.
- Alcohol: Cleaning wipes for the kitchen and toilet Once in a while include alcohol. You will not find alcohol in Amazon Elements Baby Wipes because it may be irritating on delicate skin.
- Can I rehydrate baby wipes that have dried out?
- Unfortunately, no. Our wipes are manufactured the use of pharmaceutical-grade purified water to keep them clean and effective; adding tap or bottled water might cause discoloration, odor, or even unwanted growths at the wipes.
- Are the baby wipes recyclable?
- The plastic lid and cardboard box used in shipment can also be recycled. The wipes themselves and the plastic wrap around them wish to be thrown away—just remember to put off and recycle the plastic lid first!
- Can I flush these baby wipes?
- No, the wipes aren’t flushable.
- How long do these baby wipes last?
- The really useful shelf life of Amazon Elements Baby Wipes is 2 years. You’ll scan the unique code on your package with the Amazon mobile app to find its ‘best by’ date.
- Can I still use these if they’ve been left in a hot car?
- Being left in a hot car can cause wipes to dry out more quickly if the container is not properly sealed, but the product will still be secure to make use of.
- Do baby wipes cause diaper rash?
- Diaper rash has plenty of imaginable causes, including prolonged exposure to a wet or dirty diaper, rubbing and chafing caused by poor diaper fit, and even infections or allergic reactions. You probably have any questions or concerns about diaper rash, please consult your pediatrician.
- How can I am getting samples of this product to take a look at before I buy?
- Samples aren’t currently To be had, but we encourage you to go ahead and give the baby wipes a try—as with any Amazon Elements products, in case you don’t love them, we’re going to come up with a full refund.
- Who are the babies in your product photos?
- Almost each baby you see has a mom or dad working here at Amazon.
Amazon prides itself on being Earth’s most customer-centric company. Customers were the inspiration for Amazon Elements, our own line of on a regular basis essentials. We are aware of it’s challenging to navigate the entire choices and marketing messages you face whilst shopping for your circle of relatives. We thought we could do better in three ways: taking note of your feedback for what matters most, making products that live as much as your high standards, and sharing each detail to inform your decisions.
When we start developing an Amazon Elements product, we first listen to your feedback and learn what matters most to you. Then we work with manufacturers to make the same decisions we imagine you would make in case you were calling the shots. As an example, we made our baby wipes strong and stretchy, because you told us you hate it when they tear coming out of the dispenser.
We’re committed to giving you each detail about our products. This starts with why we made it, how we designed it, who manufactured it, and what ingredients we included. And after getting an Amazon Elements item at home, You’ll scan its unique code with the Amazon mobile app to be told when and where that exact item used to be made, when it used to be ordered, when it used to be delivered, and its ‘best by’ date. We can also come up with quick get entry to to all the supplier and ingredient information provided at the product page.
We’re proud to stand at the back of each Amazon Elements product. If you do not find it irresistible, we’re going to come up with a full refund.
Learn more about Amazon Elements Learn more about Amazon Elements Learn more about Amazon Elements
Six flip-top packs for at the go
– Strong, soft, large, and textured for cleaning hands, face, and diaper area
– Free of added fragrances, parabens, dyes, alcohol, phthalates, bronopol, and methylisothiazolinone
– To be had in Sensitive, Unscented, and Fresh Scent. Comes in 6 flip-top packs or 9 resealable packs with storage tub
– Cast off used wipes in trash